</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Love pierce through my darkness.

I excused myself from work pretending to be sick. That's bad but I'm too tired to drag myself to work. So, I met up with Cindy in the afternoon. Went shopping around and finally got myself a wallet and topshop "skinny". Nice catching up!

Rushed down to church after that. Met up with Athl on train followed by Rach & Shar. Service was awesome. Wonderful sermon. Some taiwan actor came to our church, it's Jay's friend. Happy Birthday SuQing & Ivy (:

Athl and I rushed down to town. Give me a Ching and Gay and it's CHINGAY :b Atmosphere was great there. Ele came after that. Went to catch "AnEpicMovie". Worst movie in my entire 17 years on earth. It was totally off. No storyline. Nothing. Zilch. Just some lame Davinci, Narnia, WillyWonka, Click, Paris Hilton, Harry Potter mixed together like a plate of Rojak you order at the coffeeshop for 3 bucks. Walked around and cabbed home after.

Goodnight and Goodbye all. Have a great night ahead.

It's snowing..

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing